I have earned my B.Eng degree in Computer Engineering in December 2018 at McGill University. I enrolled in a M.Eng program at McGill in January 2019, but did not complete it, as I fast-tracked into a PhD program in January 2020.
You may access my CV here.
- Model-Based Systems Engineering
- Graph Model Generation
- Domain-Specific Languages
- Formal Methods
- Autonomous Cyber-Physical Systems Testing
- Software Tool Qualification
For a more complete list, see my Google Scholar profile.
- Babikian (2020) Automated Generation of Test Scenario Models for the System-level Safety Assurance of Cyber-Physical Systems, 23rd International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MODELS). Doctoral Symposium. 7 pages.
- Babikian, Semeráth, Varró (2020) Automated Generation of Consistent Graph Models with First-Order Logic Theorem Provers, 23rd International Conference on Fundamental Approaches to Software Engineering (FASE). 21 pages.
- Semeráth, Babikian, Pilarski, Varró (2019) VIATRA Solver: A Framework for the Automated Generation of Consistent Domain-Specific Models, 41st International Conference of Software Engineering (ICSE). Tool Demonstration Track. 4 pages.
- Applied Scientist Intern, Amazon Web Services
(May 2020 - Aug 2020)
Member of the Automated Reasoning Group.
- Fall 2020 (McGill University):
Teaching Assistant, Grader, ECSE 429 - Software Validation
- Fall 2019 (McGill University):
Teaching Assistant, ECSE 429 - Software Validation
- Winter 2019 (McGill University):
Course Grader, ECSE 321 - Intro to Software Engineering
- Fall 2018 (McGill University):
Undergrad Mentor, ECSE 321 - Intro to Software Engineering
- VIATRA Model Generator
An efficient graph solver for generating well-formed models.
- AWS Proof Build Assistant
A tool that automatically extracts build information for source files in a c code base.
- AWS Templates For CBMC Proofs
Templates for writing CBMC proofs for C code.
- AWS S2N
An implementation of the TLS/SSL protocols.
Selected Awards and Scholarships
- NSERC PGS D Scholarship(2020-2022)
- McGill MEDA Vadasz PhD Award (2020-2023)
- FRQNT B1X Master's Scholarship (2019-2020)
- McGill MEUSMA Master's Award (2019)
- NSERC USRA Award (2017, 2018)